Ms. Alicia J Noonan
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 11+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Alicia J Noonan, NURSE PRACTITIONER, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Dyer, Indiana. She graduated in 2007, having over 11 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Community Hospital, Franciscan Healthcare - Munster, Franciscan St Margaret Health - Dyer. Ms. Alicia J Noonan also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Franciscan Physician Network. Ms. Alicia J Noonan accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (219) 836-5800 to request Ms. Alicia J Noonan the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Alicia J Noonan
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 11+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Alicia J Noonan graduated in 2007.
- NPI #: 1881862415
- NPI Enumeration Date: Sunday, February 17, 2008
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, October 27, 2011
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Alicia J Noonan
Ms. Alicia J Noonan has been primarily specialized in Nurse Practitioner for over 11 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Franciscan Physician Network
|Franciscan Physician Network||887|
919 Main St
Dyer, Indiana 46311-3717
Phone: (219) 836-5800
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Thursday, October 27, 2011
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Alicia J Noonan by phone: (219) 836-5800 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Alicia J Noonan [NPI: 1881862415]Nurse Practitioner