Ms. Amanda B Marriott
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 5+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Amanda B Marriott is a Physical Therapy specialist in Dyer, Indiana. She graduated in 2013, having over 5 years of diverse experience, especially in Physical Therapy. Ms. Amanda B Marriott also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers Ltd. Ms. Amanda B Marriott accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (219) 864-0290 to request Ms. Amanda B Marriott the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Amanda B Marriott
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Physical Therapy (primary specialty)
- 5+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Amanda B Marriott graduated in 2013.
- NPI #: 1639500200
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, December 9, 2013
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, December 9, 2013
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Amanda B Marriott
Ms. Amanda B Marriott has been primarily specialized in Physical Therapist for over 5 years of experience.
- Respiratory, Developmental, Rehabilitative and Restorative Service Providers / Physical Therapist
click for detail
(1) Physical therapists are health care professionals who evaluate and treat people with health problems resulting from injury or disease. PT’s assess joint motion, muscle strength and endurance, function of heart and lungs, and performance of activities required in daily living, among other responsibilities. Treatment includes therapeutic exercises, cardiovascular endurance training, and training in activities of daily living. (2) A physical therapist is a person qualified by an accredited program in physical therapy, licensed by the state, and practicing within the scope of that license. Physical therapists treat disease, injury, or loss of a bodily part by physical means, such as the application of light, heat, cold, water, electricity, massage and exercise. They develop treatment plans based upon each patient’s strengths, weaknesses, range of motion and ability to function. (3) A health professional who specializes in physical therapy- the health care field concerned primarily with the treatment of disorders with physical agents and methods, such as massage, manipulation, therapeutic exercises, cold, heat (including short-wave, microwave, and ultrasonic diathermy), hydrotherapy, electric stimulation and light to assist in rehabilitating patients and in restoring normal function after an illness or injury.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers Ltd
|Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers Ltd||473|
151 Joliet St
Dyer, Indiana 46311-1792
Phone: (219) 864-0290
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Thursday, April 13, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Monday, December 9, 2013
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Amanda B Marriott by phone: (219) 864-0290 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Amanda B Marriott [NPI: 1639500200]Physical Therapy