Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 20+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady, CNA,CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Dyer, Indiana. She graduated in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Northstar Anesthesia Of Indiana Llc. Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (219) 865-2141 to request Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 20+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
Education and Training
- Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady graduated in 1998.
- NPI #: 1336192376
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, May 19, 2006
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady
Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady has been primarily specialized in Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered for over 20 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
click for detail
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
(1) A licensed registered nurse with advanced specialty education in anesthesia who, in collaboration with appropriate health care professionals, provides preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care to patients and assists in management and resuscitation of critical patients in intensive care, coronary care, and emergency situations. Nurse anesthetists are certified following successful completion of credentials and state licensure review and a national examination directed by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists. (2) A registered nurse who is qualified by special training to administer anesthesia in collaboration with a physician or dentist and who can assist in the care of patients who are in critical condition.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Northstar Anesthesia Of Indiana Llc
|Northstar Anesthesia Of Indiana Llc||65|
24 Joliet St Us Route 30
Dyer, Indiana 46311
Phone: (219) 865-2141
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady by phone: (219) 865-2141 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Dorothy Lee Summerlin-Grady [NPI: 1336192376]Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist