Ms. Ashley Ann Baum
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 5+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Ashley Ann Baum, ARNP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Fellsmere, Florida. She graduated in 2013, having over 5 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Ashley Ann Baum also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Treasure Coast Community Health Inc. Ms. Ashley Ann Baum accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Ms. Ashley Ann Baum at 12196 County Rd to request Ms. Ashley Ann Baum the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Ashley Ann Baum
||Ashley Ann Cornwell
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 5+ years of diverse experience
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Advanced registered nurse practitioners are nurses who provide either primary or specialty care services to patients. Generally taking on many of the same responsibilities as physicians, nurse practitioners serve an important function in the healthcare system.
Education and Training
- Ms. Ashley Ann Baum graduated in 2013.
- NPI #: 1093148736
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, August 16, 2013
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, March 14, 2014
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Ashley Ann Baum
Ms. Ashley Ann Baum has been primarily specialized in Nurse Practitioner for over 5 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Treasure Coast Community Health Inc
|Treasure Coast Community Health Inc||9|
12196 County Rd
Fellsmere, Florida 32948-5463
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 6, 2015
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Friday, March 14, 2014
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Ashley Ann Baum for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Ashley Ann Baum [NPI: 1093148736]Nurse Practitioner