Mr. Jason N Ernest
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 22+ YEARS EXP
Mr. Jason N Ernest, CNA,CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Fort Benning, Georgia. He graduated in 1996, having over 22 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Northside Medical Center. Mr. Jason N Ernest accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (706) 327-1150 to request Mr. Jason N Ernest the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Jason N Ernest
||Yes - He owns an unincorporated business by himself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 22+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
Education and Training
- Mr. Jason N Ernest graduated in 1996.
- NPI #: 1639260151
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, September 28, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, July 7, 2008
eRx - He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Mr. Jason N Ernest
Mr. Jason N Ernest has been primarily specialized in Registered Nurse for over 22 years of experience.
- Nursing Service Providers / Registered Nurse
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse is a person qualified by graduation from an accredited nursing school (depending upon schooling, a registered nurse may receive either a diploma from a hospital program, an associate degree in nursing (A.D.N.) or a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (B.S.N.), who is licensed or certified by the state, and is practicing within the scope of that license or certification. R.N.’s assist patient in recovering and maintaining their physical or mental health. They assist physicians during treatments and examinations and administer medications. (2) A provider who is trained and educated in a formal nursing education program at an accredited school of nursing, passes a national certification examination, and is licensed by the state to practice nursing. The individual provides nursing services to patients or clients in areas such as health promotion, disease prevention, acute and chronic care and restoration and maintenance of health across the life span.
|Columbus, Georgia||Acute Care Hospitals||Proprietary|
Building 9200 Martin Army Hospital
Fort Benning, Georgia 31905
Phone: (706) 327-1150
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Thursday, October 20, 2016
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Monday, July 7, 2008
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Mr. Jason N Ernest by phone: (706) 327-1150 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMr. Jason N Ernest [NPI: 1639260151]Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist