Mrs. Debra B Paschal
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 20+ YEARS EXP
Mrs. Debra B Paschal, CERTIFIED NURSE PRAC, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Gray, Georgia. She graduated in 1998, having over 20 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Mrs. Debra B Paschal also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Gray Family Health Llc. Mrs. Debra B Paschal accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (478) 986-4743 to request Mrs. Debra B Paschal the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Debra B Paschal
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- Over 20 years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Mrs. Debra B Paschal graduated in 1998.
- NPI #: 1831149319
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, May 12, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Thursday, February 5, 2015
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Mrs. Debra B Paschal
Mrs. Debra B Paschal has been primarily specialized in Nurse Practitioner for over 20 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
|Gray Family Health Llc||4|
260 W Clinton St
Gray, Georgia 31032-5430
Phone: (478) 986-4743
Fax: (478) 986-3921
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Thursday, February 5, 2015
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Mrs. Debra B Paschal by phone: (478) 986-4743 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMrs. Debra B Paschal [NPI: 1831149319]Nurse Practitioner