Dr. Allyson D Weiss
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 5+ YEARS EXP
Dr. Allyson D Weiss, AUD, is an Audiologist specialist in Harvard, Illinois. She attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 2013, having over 5 years of diverse experience, especially in Audiologist. Dr. Allyson D Weiss also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Mercy Health System Corporation. Dr. Allyson D Weiss does not accept Medicare Assignment. Contact Dr. Allyson D Weiss at 348 S Division St to request Dr. Allyson D Weiss the information (advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Allyson D Weiss
||Allyson D Davis
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does not accept Medicare assignment.
- Audiologist (primary specialty)
- 5+ years of diverse experience
- Doctor of Audiology (AUD)
Doctor of Audiology
The Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) is a professional degree for an audiologist. The Au.D. program is designed to produce audiologists who are skilled in providing diagnostic, rehabilitative, and other services associated with hearing, balance, tinnitus management, and related audiological fields. These individuals help patients with hearing problems primarily by diagnosing hearing loss and fitting hearing assistive devices.
Education and Training
- Dr. Allyson D Weiss attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 2013.
- NPI #: 1447634472
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, July 20, 2015
- NPPES Last Update: Monday, July 20, 2015
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Dr. Allyson D Weiss
Dr. Allyson D Weiss has been primarily specialized in Audiologist for over 5 years of experience.
- Speech, Language and Hearing Service Providers / Audiologist
click for detail
(1) A specialist in evaluation, habilitation and rehabilitation of those whose communication disorders center in whole or in part in hearing function. Audiologists are autonomous professionals who identify, assess, and manage disorders of the auditory, balance and other neural systems. Audiologists provide audiological (aural) rehabilitation to children and adults across the entire age span. Audiologists select, fit and dispense amplification systems such as hearing aids and related devices. (2) An audiologist is a person qualified by a master’s degree in audiology, licensed by the state, where applicable, and practicing within the scope of that license. Audiologists evaluate and treat patients with impaired hearing. They plan, direct and conduct rehabilitative programs with audiotry substitutional devises (hearing aids) and other therapy.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
|Mercy Health System Corporation||430|
348 S Division St
Harvard, Illinois 60033-3247
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This doctor profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Thursday, October 8, 2015
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Monday, July 20, 2015
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Dr. Allyson D Weiss for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsDr. Allyson D Weiss [NPI: 1447634472]Audiologist