Ms. Kate Renee Clark
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 1+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Kate Renee Clark, FNP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Marsing, Idaho. She graduated in 2017, having over 1 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Ms. Kate Renee Clark also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Community Health Clinics Inc. Ms. Kate Renee Clark accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (208) 896-4159 to request Ms. Kate Renee Clark the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Kate Renee Clark
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 1+ years of diverse experience
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Family Nurse Practitioner
The Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) meets the healthcare needs of the individual and family by providing comprehensive primary care through the lifespan. FNPs work independently as well as collaboratively with other primary care clinicians and health care and social service professionals in a variety of settings, such as clinics, schools, homes, workplaces and community-based organizations.
Education and Training
- Ms. Kate Renee Clark graduated in 2017.
- NPI #: 1780052183
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2015
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Kate Renee Clark
Ms. Kate Renee Clark has been primarily specialized in Family for over 1 years of experience.
- Nursing Service Providers / Registered Nurse
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse is a person qualified by graduation from an accredited nursing school (depending upon schooling, a registered nurse may receive either a diploma from a hospital program, an associate degree in nursing (A.D.N.) or a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing (B.S.N.), who is licensed or certified by the state, and is practicing within the scope of that license or certification. R.N.’s assist patient in recovering and maintaining their physical or mental health. They assist physicians during treatments and examinations and administer medications. (2) A provider who is trained and educated in a formal nursing education program at an accredited school of nursing, passes a national certification examination, and is licensed by the state to practice nursing. The individual provides nursing services to patients or clients in areas such as health promotion, disease prevention, acute and chronic care and restoration and maintenance of health across the life span.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Community Health Clinics Inc
|Community Health Clinics Inc||41|
201 Main St
Marsing, Idaho 83639
Phone: (208) 896-4159
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Kate Renee Clark by phone: (208) 896-4159 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Kate Renee Clark [NPI: 1780052183]Nurse Practitioner