Ms. Adriana P Escudero
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 8+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Adriana P Escudero, CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. She graduated in 2010, having over 8 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Hialeah Hospital. Ms. Adriana P Escudero accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (561) 799-3552 to request Ms. Adriana P Escudero the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Adriana P Escudero
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 8+ years of diverse experience
Education and Training
- Ms. Adriana P Escudero graduated in 2010.
- NPI #: 1962544601
- NPI Enumeration Date: Monday, February 12, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, April 19, 2011
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Adriana P Escudero
Ms. Adriana P Escudero has been primarily specialized in Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered for over 8 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
click for detail
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
(1) A licensed registered nurse with advanced specialty education in anesthesia who, in collaboration with appropriate health care professionals, provides preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care to patients and assists in management and resuscitation of critical patients in intensive care, coronary care, and emergency situations. Nurse anesthetists are certified following successful completion of credentials and state licensure review and a national examination directed by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists. (2) A registered nurse who is qualified by special training to administer anesthesia in collaboration with a physician or dentist and who can assist in the care of patients who are in critical condition.
|Hialeah, Florida||Acute Care Hospitals||Proprietary|
7111 Fairway Dr Suite 202 Hialeah Anesthesia Specialist
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33418
Phone: (561) 799-3552
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Thursday, October 20, 2016
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Tuesday, April 19, 2011
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Adriana P Escudero by phone: (561) 799-3552 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Adriana P Escudero [NPI: 1962544601]Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist