Mr. David L Stittsworth
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 34+ YEARS EXP
Mr. David L Stittsworth III, CNA,CRNA, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist specialist in Salem, Illinois. He graduated in 1984, having over 34 years of diverse experience, especially in Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare All Saints. Mr. David L Stittsworth also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Racine Anesthesia Services, Llc. Mr. David L Stittsworth accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Contact Mr. David L Stittsworth at 1201 Ricker Dr to request Mr. David L Stittsworth the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||David L Stittsworth III
||No - He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (primary specialty)
- 34+ years of diverse experience
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, helps patients or clients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA) a Patient Care Assistant (PCA) or a State Tested Nurse Aid (STNA), the individual who carries this title needs strong work ethic and ability, but issues of liability and legality prevent CNAs from performing certain procedures.
Education and Training
- Mr. David L Stittsworth graduated in 1984.
- NPI #: 1689636540
- NPI Enumeration Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Sunday, July 8, 2007
eRx - He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Mr. David L Stittsworth
Mr. David L Stittsworth has been primarily specialized in Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered for over 34 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
click for detail
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
(1) A licensed registered nurse with advanced specialty education in anesthesia who, in collaboration with appropriate health care professionals, provides preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care to patients and assists in management and resuscitation of critical patients in intensive care, coronary care, and emergency situations. Nurse anesthetists are certified following successful completion of credentials and state licensure review and a national examination directed by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists. (2) A registered nurse who is qualified by special training to administer anesthesia in collaboration with a physician or dentist and who can assist in the care of patients who are in critical condition.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Racine Anesthesia Services, Llc
|Racine Anesthesia Services, Llc||41|
1201 Ricker Dr
Salem, Illinois 62881-4263
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, December 20, 2013
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Sunday, July 8, 2007
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Mr. David L Stittsworth for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMr. David L Stittsworth [NPI: 1689636540]Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist