Ms. Lori Lee Barrett
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 14+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Lori Lee Barrett, NP,APRN, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Sutherland, Nebraska. She graduated in 2004, having over 14 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Great Plains Regional Medical Center, The Nebraska Medical Center. Ms. Lori Lee Barrett also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Family First Health Center Pc. Ms. Lori Lee Barrett accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (308) 386-4799 to request Ms. Lori Lee Barrett the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Lori Lee Barrett
||Lora Lee Barrett
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 14+ years of diverse experience
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
An advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) is a nurse with post-graduate education in nursing. APRNs are prepared with advanced didactic and clinical education, knowledge, skills, and scope of practice in nursing.
Education and Training
- Ms. Lori Lee Barrett graduated in 2004.
- NPI #: 1861433948
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, June 9, 2006
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, August 19, 2008
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Lori Lee Barrett
Ms. Lori Lee Barrett has been primarily specialized in Nurse Practitioner for over 14 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- Family First Health Center Pc
|Family First Health Center Pc||3|
333 Maple St
Sutherland, Nebraska 69165-3000
Phone: (308) 386-4799
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Tuesday, August 19, 2008
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Lori Lee Barrett by phone: (308) 386-4799 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Lori Lee Barrett [NPI: 1861433948]Nurse Practitioner