Dr. Claire Cronenweth
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 1+ YEARS EXP
Dr. Claire Cronenweth, PT,DPT, is a Physical Therapy specialist in Encino, California. She attended and graduated from University Of Southern California School Of Medicine in 2017, having over 1 years of diverse experience, especially in Physical Therapy. Dr. Claire Cronenweth also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Lurie Physical Therapy. Dr. Claire Cronenweth accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (818) 232-4884 to request Dr. Claire Cronenweth the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Yes - She owns an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Physical Therapy (primary specialty)
- 1+ years of diverse experience
- Physical Therapist (PT)
Physical therapists, sometimes called PTs, help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain. These therapists are often an important part of rehabilitation and treatment of patients with chronic conditions or injuries.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
Doctor of Physical Therapy
A Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree is a post-baccalaureate 3-4 year degree which may be conferred upon successful completion of a professional doctoral program.
Education and Training
- Dr. Claire Cronenweth attended and graduated from University Of Southern California School Of Medicine in 2017.
- NPI #: 1689198947
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, July 28, 2017
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, July 28, 2017
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Dr. Claire Cronenweth
Dr. Claire Cronenweth has been primarily specialized in Physical Therapist for over 1 years of experience.
- Respiratory, Developmental, Rehabilitative and Restorative Service Providers / Physical Therapist
click for detail
(1) Physical therapists are health care professionals who evaluate and treat people with health problems resulting from injury or disease. PT’s assess joint motion, muscle strength and endurance, function of heart and lungs, and performance of activities required in daily living, among other responsibilities. Treatment includes therapeutic exercises, cardiovascular endurance training, and training in activities of daily living. (2) A physical therapist is a person qualified by an accredited program in physical therapy, licensed by the state, and practicing within the scope of that license. Physical therapists treat disease, injury, or loss of a bodily part by physical means, such as the application of light, heat, cold, water, electricity, massage and exercise. They develop treatment plans based upon each patient’s strengths, weaknesses, range of motion and ability to function. (3) A health professional who specializes in physical therapy- the health care field concerned primarily with the treatment of disorders with physical agents and methods, such as massage, manipulation, therapeutic exercises, cold, heat (including short-wave, microwave, and ultrasonic diathermy), hydrotherapy, electric stimulation and light to assist in rehabilitating patients and in restoring normal function after an illness or injury.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
|Lurie Physical Therapy||6|
17071 Ventura Blvd Ste 103
Encino, California 91316-4130
Phone: (818) 232-4884
Phone 2: (206) 250-3415
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Friday, July 28, 2017
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Dr. Claire Cronenweth by phone: (818) 232-4884, (206) 250-3415 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsDr. Claire Cronenweth [NPI: 1689198947]Physical Therapy