Ms. Chantel K Anderson
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 9+ YEARS EXP
Ms. Chantel K Anderson, NP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Francesville, Indiana. She graduated in 2009, having over 9 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Iroquois Memorial Hospital, Jasper County Hospital, Pulaski Memorial Hospital. Ms. Chantel K Anderson accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (219) 567-2223 to request Ms. Chantel K Anderson the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Chantel K Anderson
||No - She does not own an unincorporated business by herself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 9+ years of diverse experience
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.
Education and Training
- Ms. Chantel K Anderson graduated in 2009.
- NPI #: 1235369380
- NPI Enumeration Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009
- NPPES Last Update: Friday, June 3, 2016
eRx - She does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - She does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - She does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - She does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - She does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Ms. Chantel K Anderson
Ms. Chantel K Anderson has been primarily specialized in Family for over 9 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
112 E Montgomery St
Francesville, Indiana 47946-8087
Phone: (219) 567-2223
Fax: (219) 567-2043
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Thursday, December 17, 2015
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Friday, June 3, 2016
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Ms. Chantel K Anderson by phone: (219) 567-2223 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMs. Chantel K Anderson [NPI: 1235369380]Nurse Practitioner