Mr. Charles W Bryant
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 13+ YEARS EXP
Mr. Charles W Bryant Jr., NP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in Lakeland, Georgia. He graduated in 2005, having over 13 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Sgmc Berrien Campus, Louis Smith Memorial Hospital, South Georgia Medical Center. Mr. Charles W Bryant also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Sgmp Southland. Mr. Charles W Bryant accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (229) 482-8585 to request Mr. Charles W Bryant the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Charles W Bryant Jr.
||No - He does not own an unincorporated business by himself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 13+ years of diverse experience
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.
Education and Training
- Mr. Charles W Bryant graduated in 2005.
- NPI #: 1255488789
- NPI Enumeration Date: Friday, January 5, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Tuesday, October 22, 2013
eRx - He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - He does report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Mr. Charles W Bryant
Mr. Charles W Bryant has been primarily specialized in Nurse Practitioner for over 13 years of experience.
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
116 W Thigpen Ave D
Lakeland, Georgia 31635-1011
Phone: (229) 482-8585
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Tuesday, October 22, 2013
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Mr. Charles W Bryant by phone: (229) 482-8585 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMr. Charles W Bryant [NPI: 1255488789]Nurse Practitioner