Mr. Joseph P Weigel
- MEDICARE CERTIFIED
- 12+ YEARS EXP
Mr. Joseph P Weigel, NP, is a Nurse Practitioner specialist in West Covina, California. He graduated in 2006, having over 12 years of diverse experience, especially in Nurse Practitioner. Mr. Joseph P Weigel also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including El Maspuro Investment Enterprises Inc. Mr. Joseph P Weigel accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (626) 813-1222 to request Mr. Joseph P Weigel the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
||Joseph P Weigel
||Yes - He owns an unincorporated business by himself.
|Accepts Medicare Assignment
He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.
- Nurse Practitioner (primary specialty)
- 12+ years of diverse experience
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
A nurse practitioner (NP) is an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) who has completed advanced coursework and clinical education beyond that required of the generalist registered nurse (RN) role.
Education and Training
- Mr. Joseph P Weigel graduated in 2006.
- NPI #: 1063563542
- NPI Enumeration Date: Saturday, January 13, 2007
- NPPES Last Update: Wednesday, June 6, 2012
eRx - He does not participate in the Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program.
PQRS - He does not report Quality Measures (PQRS). The Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) is a Medicare program encouraging health care professionals and group practices to report information on their quality of care. Quality measures can show how well a health care professional provides care to people with Medicare.
EHR - He does not use electronic health records (EHR). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Program encourages health care professionals to use certified EHR technology in ways that may improve health care. Electronic health records are important because they may improve a health care professional's ability to make well-informed treatment decisions.
MHI - He does not commit to heart health through the Million Hearts initiative. Million Hearts is a national initiative that encourages health care professionals to report and perform well on activities related to heart health in an effort to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
MOC - He does not participate in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program. A "Maintenance of Certification Program" encourages board certified physicians to continue learning and self-evaluating throughout their medical career.
Language Spoken by Mr. Joseph P Weigel
Mr. Joseph P Weigel has been primarily specialized in Psych/Mental Health for over 12 years of experience.
- Nurse Practitioner / Psych/Mental Health
- Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner
click for detail
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Medical Group Practice
|Doing Business As
||Legal Organization Name
||Number of members
- El Maspuro Investment Enterprises Inc
|El Maspuro Investment Enterprises Inc|
933 S Sunset
West Covina, California 91790-3410
Phone: (626) 813-1222
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
This physician profile was updated by using the public dataset from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) which is publicized on Friday, November 17, 2017
, and correspondent NPI information on the public NPPES record dated Wednesday, June 6, 2012
. If you found out that something incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data
Contact Mr. Joseph P Weigel by phone: (626) 813-1222 for verification, detailed information, or booking an appointment before going to.
See more related doctors and physicians
ReviewsMr. Joseph P Weigel [NPI: 1063563542]Nurse Practitioner